Alu-Alu Blister Foil represents the new generation in pharmaceutical packaging. It's the material with best barrier perfomance at present, and can absolute resist vapor, oxygen and UV rays, good performance of aroma barrier. Each blister is a single protection unit, no effect to barrier after opening first cavity, especially suitable for drugs that easy to be affected in wet regions and tropics. Alublis can be shaped in various appearances by changing mold, simultanceous, its glorious silvery whtie luster no doubt can promote selling.
- High barrier to moisture, oxygen, other gases and UV.
- High barrier to light.
- Retains barrier properties at IDH conditions.
- Use of common lidding material with standard heat - seal coating.
- High rigidity after coldforming ensures easy packaging due to its unique construction.
- Steep blisters allow high blister density to reduce blister size and material usage
|Type||Alu-Alu Blister Foil|
|Structure||25 micron OPA film / Adesive/45 micron Aluminium Foil/60 micron PVC film|
|Alloy Type||8011, 1235|
|Thickness & Tolerance||150 micron(+12 micron) (Tolerance:+8%)|
|Width & Tolerance||200mm-1200mm (Tolerance:+1mm)|
|Typical Core I.D.||76mm, 150mm, 200mm|
|Inner Core Materials||Steel Core/Aluminium Core|
|Mechanical Properties||Tensile Strength (U.T.S.): 40 - 110MPA|
|ECV (Cup Depth)||9mm|
|Package||As per customers requirement & specification|
|Special Specification are available on customer's equipment|